Enhance your skills during this in-depth LEGO® Serious Play® workshop at State Library Victoria.
Join LEGO® Serious Play® facilitator Michael Fearne for a professional development focused session to give you the skills to:
- Expand your abilities for creative thinking
- Enhance innovation and business performance
- Build skills to enhance team culture, engagement and collaboration
- Develop new styles of problem-solving skills to tackle key business challenges.
- Monday 7 February 2022
- StartSpace, held within the Ideas Quarter at State Library Victoria
- 5.00pm – arrivals and light refreshments
- 5.30-7.30pm – workshop
Registration is essential as there are limited spaces.
About LEGO® Serious Play®
“You can learn more about a person in an hour of play than you can from a lifetime of conversation” Plato
The LEGO® Serious Play® methodology is centred on making rather than talking. It uses LEGO® bricks as a medium to collectively solve complex problems, explore ideas and identify strategic goals and objectives.
The aim of this workshop is for you to pick up a range of new cognitive skills that can be applied across any business function, from innovation and strategy to user experience and risk management.