Join us at the online Future Founders Festival, 15-16 July 2021, it’s free, inspiring and fun, designed to help you at the start of your business journey. Book your ticket.
The festival is designed to take you along the journey from forming your business idea to getting it off the ground, no matter what stage you are at.
Across two days the festival program includes talks, workshops and panels featuring successful founders and leaders from across the startup and founder ecosystem, many of who have international student, migrant or refugee backgrounds and able to share rich and varied lived experiences.
Festival program summary
Thursday 15 July:
Day 1 of the festival includes a range of online talks, panels and workshops including principal speakers:
- Richard Li, Co-Founder of July and Brosa,
- Winitha Bonney, Founder of Amina of Zaria and #ColourFULL .
- Dominic Soh, International & TEDx Speaker and Head of People and Culture of Datarati
- Aamir Qutub, Founder & CEO, Enterprise Monkey
Friday 16 July:
Day 2 of the festival features more online talks and workshops featuring:
- Jill Tang, Co-Founder, Ladies Who Tech
- The final of the Pitch Competition
For more information including full program details visit the Future Founders website.